Let's admit it, animalier prints have always been trendy and, this year, they seem to be hotter than ever. In fact, most swimwear brands are including lots of leopard and zebra printed swimsuits in their collections and Brazil, as usual, has proven itself to be a step ahead of the rest of the world. In fact, Brazilian women have been showing off their super sexy leopard bikinis for quite a while now and you will find that most stores in Brazil offer leopard printed cangas to go with such bikinis. Oncinha is a Brazilian beach towel, aka canga, that can be worn around the waist or laid on the sand. It features some beautiful shades of brown, gold and beige which are sure to match any solid colored bikini.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Gold
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Print: Animal
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil