Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Olinda
Rio Carnival is famous all over the world for its amazing costumes and never ending celebrations, yet Olinda, a very beautiful city located on the coast, seems to be appreciated by many tourists for its equally magnificent carnival. This canga represents a tribute to the city of Olinda, portraying a Christian church, the old Salvador lighthouse on the background and many people celebrating the carnival. It will surely add greatly to your summer look and make you the envy of the beach thanks to its bold colors and joyful designs.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Navy
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil