Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Jardim Botanico Branco
Brazil is a very large country boasting a glorious past. For this reason, it is represented by many icons symbolizing its main attractions: amongst these we recall the beautiful pelican bird and the statue of Christ the Redeemer, which reminds us of Brazilian people's faith. Jardim Botanico Branco is a beautiful canga presenting the aforementioned icons and much more. It features the statue of Christ on the background and many beautiful botanical motifs that create a beautiful chromatic contrast. In fact, the green leafs overlapping the total white background add a touch of elegance to this canga.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: White
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil