Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Descobrimento
If you love history and are interested in all things Brazilian, you will not want to miss this fine beach towel. Descobrimento is a Brazilian canga portraying the discovery of Brazil by the Portuguese, whose fleet reached the Brazilian coast in the sixteenth century. In particular, Descobrimento features images of a priest converting the natives to Christianity, which is why this canga is a real must-have for those who love Brazil and its culture. The canga features bright colors, such as orange, blue, yellow, purple and green and will surely add an exotic touch to your summer look, making you feel as if you were wearing a piece of Brazil around your waist.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Blue
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil