Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Capoeira Bandeira
Brazil is a charming country whose culture has captured the heart of many foreigners. If you are one of them, you will certainly appreciate this canga, which is a beautiful homage to Brazil. It portrays the Brazilian flag and two capoeira dancers against a white background. You may find the words Capoeira - Brasileira placed in such a way to frame the Brazilian flag. This canga can be either laid on the sand or wrapped around the waist like a normal sarong. It is made of viscose, which is why it is so lightweight, fresh and comfortable. You may tuck it in your beach bag and nobody would notice it. This is an exceptional piece as it was designed by our own team of designers and manufactured in our premises in Rio de Janeiro.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: White
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil
Date Added : 04/16/2014Author : Peter Szabor
Nice towell, but the bikini is simply breathtaking!!