Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Bahia Tour
Bahia is mainly known for its capital city, Salvador, whose nightlife, clubs, discos and beach attract tourists from all over the world. If you are into all things Brazilian, we suggest you opt for Bahia Tour, a beach towel that you may either wrap around your waist or lay on the sand when you go to the beach. This canga features several images referring to Bahia's top attractions: the lighthouse, a pelican, a man holding a colorful drum and two women wearing a top and a large originally patterned skirt. The choice of colors is meant to transmit the same warm feeling you get when wandering around Salvador: orange, green, black, brown, purple, light blue, yellow and red.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Green
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil