Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Arrial D'ajuda
This original Brazilian canga is a beach towel that Brazilian people use to wrap around the waist as a sarong and to lie under the sun. If you are into all things Brazilian, we suggest you go for a canga that matches your tiny bikini and Ipanema flip flops, so that it will feel like carrying a part of Rio de Janeiro with you all the time. The Canga Arriadal Ajuda, in particular, is a beautiful beach towel featuring images that recall Brazilian traditions and culture: a capoerista (capoeira dancer/fighter), a church, a palm tree and a native American hat.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Blue
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil