Black And White Pareo With Ipanema Beach Design - Canga Ipanema
Not all Brazilian cangas are boldly-colored. In fact, some of them come in more neutral colors, such as beige, white, black and grey, which is great as not everybody appreciates funky accessories with flashy designs. Canga Ipanema is the perfect choice for those elegant men and women who don’t want to draw too much attention on themselves. It features many geometric designs and has the writings “Praia de Ipanema” and “Rio de Janeiro – Brasil” printed on it. This canga stands out for its sober colors: a combination of dark grey and off-white. This canga can be either laid on the sand or wrapped around the waist like a normal sarong. Being made of viscose, it is light and comfortable to wear. This is an exceptional piece as it was designed by our own team of designers and manufactured in our premises in Rio de Janeiro.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Black
- • Trends: Hand Made
- • Print: Geometric
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil