This elegant saragon is the famous Brazilian canga, a beach wrap with tassled edges that Brazilian men and women wear in many different styles at the beach. It features black and white designs enriched with “Copacabana” and “Rio de Janeiro – Brazil” printed onto the edges. Motifs and colours are what make this canga classy and unique. It is very light to carry around and you may either lay it down on the sand or wear it as saragon, just like Brazilian people do.
All our pareo are brand new and original.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Black
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Print: Bicolor
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil